Is FLOSS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOSS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a soft loosely twisted thread used in embroidery
- noun - a soft thread for cleaning the spaces between the teeth
- verb - use dental floss to clean
- Dental floss.
- Short or waste silk fibers, especially from the outer surface of the cocoon of a silkworm.
- Soft, loosely twisted thread, as of silk or cotton, used in embroidery.
- To clean between (teeth) with dental floss.
- verb - to clean between the teeth with a strong thread
There are 5 letters in FLOSS: F L O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOSS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOSS, to go: FLOSS?
Rearrange the letters in FLOSS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLOSS
What's nearby FLOSS
Lookup in Wiki for FLOSS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLOSS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLOSS"