Is SOILS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOILS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being covered with unclean things
- noun - the part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- noun - material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use)
- noun - the geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
- verb - make soiled, filthy, or dirty
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 5 letters in SOILS: I L O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOILS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOILS, to go: SOILS?
Rearrange the letters in SOILS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOILS
What's nearby SOILS
Lookup in Wiki for SOILS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOILS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOILS"