Is FOSSIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FOSSIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone whose style is out of fashion
- noun - the remains (or an impression) of a plant or animal that existed in a past geological age and that has been excavated from the soil
- adj - characteristic of a fossil
- A remnant or trace of an organism of a past geologic age, such as a skeleton or leaf imprint, embedded and preserved in the earth’s crust.
- One, such as a rigid theory, that is outdated or antiquated.
- A word or morpheme that is used only in certain restricted contexts, as kempt in unkempt, but is otherwise obsolete.
- An archaic syntactic rule or pattern used only in idioms, as so be it.
- Characteristic of or having the nature of a fossil.
- Being or similar to a fossil.
- Belonging to the past; antiquated.
- noun - the remains of an animal or plant preserved in the earth's crust
There are 6 letters in FOSSIL: F I L O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FOSSIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FOSSIL, to go: FOSSIL?
Rearrange the letters in FOSSIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FOSSIL
What's nearby FOSSIL
Lookup in Wiki for FOSSIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FOSSIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FOSSIL"