Is TOOL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOOL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- noun - the means whereby some act is accomplished
- noun - a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- noun - obscene terms for penis
- verb - drive
- verb - ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it
- verb - furnish with tools
- verb - work with a tool
- A device, such as a saw, used to perform or facilitate manual or mechanical work.
- A machine, such as a lathe, used to cut and shape machine parts or other objects.
- The cutting part of such a machine.
- Something regarded as necessary to the carrying out of one’s occupation or profession: Words are the tools of our trade.
- Something used in the performance of an operation; an instrument: “Modern democracies have the fiscal and monetary tools... to end chronic slumps and galloping inflations” (Paul A.
- A penis.
- A person used to carry out the designs of another; a dupe.
- A bookbinder’s hand stamp.
- A design impressed on a book cover by such a stamp.
- An application program in some computer systems.
- To form, work, or decorate with a tool.
- To ornament (a book cover) with a bookbinder’s tool.
- To drive (a vehicle): tooled the car at 80 miles an hour.
- To work with a tool.
- To drive or ride in a vehicle: tooled up and down the roads.
- verb - to form or finish with a tool (an implement used in manual work)
There are 4 letters in TOOL: L O O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOOL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOOL, to go: TOOL?
Rearrange the letters in TOOL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOOL
What's nearby TOOL
Lookup in Wiki for TOOL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOOL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOOL"