Is LOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a parcel of land having fixed boundaries
- noun - an unofficial association of people or groups
- noun - your overall circumstances or condition in life (including everything that happens to you)
- noun - anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random
- noun - any collection in its entirety
- noun - (Old Testament) nephew of Abraham
- verb - divide into lots, as of land, for example
- verb - administer or bestow, as in small portions
- An object used in making a determination or choice at random: casting lots.
- The use of objects in making a determination or choice at random: chosen by lot.
- The determination or choice so made.
- Something that befalls one because of or as if because of determination by lot.
- One’s fortune in life; fate.
- A number of associated people or things: placating an angry lot of tenants; kids who made a noisy lot.
- Kind; type: That dog is a contented lot.
- Miscellaneous articles sold as one unit.
- A large extent, amount, or number: is in a lot of trouble; made lots of new friends.
- A piece of land having specific boundaries, especially one constituting a part of a city, town, or block.
- A piece of land used for a given purpose: a parking lot.
- A film studio.
- To apportion by lots; allot.
- To divide (land) into lots.
- verb - to distribute proportionately
There are 3 letters in LOT: L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOT, to go: LOT?
Rearrange the letters in LOT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOT
What's nearby LOT
Lookup in Wiki for LOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOT"