Is LOFT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOFT in various dictionaries:
- noun - floor consisting of a large unpartitioned space over a factory or warehouse or other commercial space
- noun - floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof
- noun - (golf) the backward slant on the head of some golf clubs that is designed to drive the ball high in the air
- noun - a raised shelter in which pigeons are kept
- verb - store in a loft
- verb - propel through the air
- verb - kick or strike high in the air
- verb - lay out a full-scale working drawing of the lines of a vessel's hull
- A large, usually unpartitioned floor over a factory, warehouse, or other commercial or industrial space.
- Such a floor converted into an apartment or artist’s studio.
- An open space under a roof; an attic or a garret.
- A gallery or balcony, as in a church.
- A hayloft.
- The backward slant of the face of a golf club head, designed to drive the ball in a high arc.
- A golf stroke that drives the ball in a high arc.
- The upward course of a ball driven in a high arc.
- The thickness of a fabric or yarn.
- The thickness of an item, such as a down comforter, that is filled with compressible insulating material.
- To put, store, or keep in a loft.
- To propel in a high arc: lofted the ball into the outfield.
- To lay out a full-size drawing of (the parts of a ship’s hull, for example).
- To propel something, especially a ball, in a high arc.
- To rise high into the air.
- verb - to store in a loft (an upper room)
There are 4 letters in LOFT: F L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOFT
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOFT, to go: LOFT?
Rearrange the letters in LOFT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOFT
What's nearby LOFT
Lookup in Wiki for LOFT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOFT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOFT"