Is FLOAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLOAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the time interval between the deposit of a check in a bank and its payment
- noun - the number of shares outstanding and available for trading by the public
- noun - a drink with ice cream floating in it
- noun - an elaborate display mounted on a platform carried by a truck (or pulled by a truck) in a procession or parade
- noun - a hand tool with a flat face used for smoothing and finishing the surface of plaster or cement or stucco
- noun - something that floats on the surface of water
- noun - an air-filled sac near the spinal column in many fishes that helps maintain buoyancy
- verb - be in motion due to some air or water current
- verb - be afloat either on or below a liquid surface and not sink to the bottom
- verb - set afloat
- verb - circulate or discuss tentatively
- verb - move lightly, as if suspended
- verb - put into the water
- verb - make the surface of level or smooth
- verb - allow (currencies) to fluctuate
- verb - convert from a fixed point notation to a floating point notation
- To remain suspended within or on the surface of a fluid without sinking.
- To be suspended in or move through space as if supported by a liquid.
- To move from place to place, especially at random.
- To move easily or lightly: “Miss Golightly... floated round in their arms light as a scarf” (Truman Capote).
- To find a level in relationship to other currencies solely in response to the law of supply and demand: allowed the dollar to float.
- To cause to remain suspended without sinking or falling.
- To put into the water; launch: float a ship; float a navy.
- To start or establish (a business enterprise, for example).
- To flood (land), as for irrigation.
- To allow (the exchange value of a currency) to find freely its real level in relationship to other currencies.
- To release (a security) for sale.
- To arrange for (a loan).
- To make the surface of (plaster, for example) level or smooth.
- To convert (data) from fixed-point notation to floating-point notation.
- A raft.
- A buoy.
- A life preserver.
- A buoyant object, such as a cork, used to hold a net or fishing line afloat.
- A landing platform attached to a wharf and floating on the water.
- A floating ball attached to a lever to regulate the water level in a tank.
- An air-filled sac or structure that aids in the flotation of an aquatic organism.
- A decorated exhibit or scene mounted on a mobile platform and pulled or driven in a parade.
- A sum of money representing checks that are outstanding.
- A tool for smoothing the surface of plaster or cement.
- A soft drink with ice cream floating in it.
- verb - to rest or remain on the surface of a liquid
There are 5 letters in FLOAT: A F L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLOAT, to go: FLOAT?
Rearrange the letters in FLOAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLOAT
What's nearby FLOAT
Lookup in Wiki for FLOAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLOAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLOAT"