Is FLAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a level tract of land
- noun - a shallow box in which seedlings are started
- noun - a musical notation indicating one half step lower than the note named
- noun - freight car without permanent sides or roof
- noun - a deflated pneumatic tire
- noun - scenery consisting of a wooden frame covered with painted canvas
- noun - a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
- adj - having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- adj - having a relatively broad surface in relation to depth or thickness
- adj - not modified or restricted by reservations
- adj - stretched out and lying at full length along the ground
- adj - lacking contrast or shading between tones
- adj - (of a musical note) lowered in pitch by one chromatic semitone
- adj - flattened laterally along the whole length (e.g., certain leafstalks or flatfishes)
- adj - lacking taste or flavor or tang
- adj - lacking stimulating characteristics
- adj - having lost effervescence
- adj - sounded or spoken in a tone unvarying in pitch
- adj - horizontally level
- adj - lacking the expected range or depth
- adj - not reflecting light
- adj - commercially inactive
- adv - with flat sails
- adv - in a forthright manner
- Having a horizontal surface without a slope, tilt, or curvature.
- Having a smooth, even, level surface: a skirt sewed with fine flat seams.
- Stretched out or lying at full length along the ground; prone.
- Free of qualification; absolute: a flat refusal.
- Fixed; unvarying: a flat rate.
- Lacking interest or excitement; dull: a flat scenario.
- Lacking in flavor: a flat stew that needs salt.
- Having lost effervescence or sparkle: flat beer.
- Electrically discharged.
- Of or relating to a horizontal line that displays no ups or downs and signifies the absence of physiological activity: A flat electroencephalogram indicates a loss of brain function.
- Commercially inactive; sluggish: flat sales for the month.
- Unmodulated; monotonous: a flat voice.
- Lacking variety in tint or shading; uniform: “The sky was bright but flat, the color of oyster shells” (Anne Tyler).
- Not glossy; mat: flat paint.
- Being below the correct pitch.
- Being one half step lower than the corresponding natural key: the key of B flat.
- Designating the vowel a as pronounced in bad or cat.
- Level with the ground; horizontally.
- On or up against a flat surface; at full length.
- So as to be flat.
- Directly; completely: went flat against the rules; flat broke.
- Exactly; precisely: arrived in six minutes flat.
- Below the intended pitch.
- Without interest charge.
- A flat surface or part.
- Often flats.
- A shallow frame or box for seeds or seedlings.
- Stage scenery on a movable wooden frame.
- A flatcar.
- A deflated tire.
- A shoe with a flat heel.
- A large flat piece of mail.
- A horse that competes in a flat race.
- A sign (’) affixed to a note to indicate that it is to be lowered by a half step.
- A note that is lowered a half step.
- The area of the field to either side of an offensive formation.
- To make flat; flatten.
- To lower (a note) a semitone.
- An apartment on one floor of a building.
- A story in a house.
- adj - having a smooth or even surface
- verb - to make or become flat
There are 4 letters in FLAT: A F L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLAT, to go: FLAT?
Rearrange the letters in FLAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLAT
What's nearby FLAT
Lookup in Wiki for FLAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLAT"