Is FLATS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLATS in various dictionaries:
- noun - footwear (shoes or slippers) with no heel (or a very low heel)
- noun - a level tract of land
- noun - a shallow box in which seedlings are started
- noun - a musical notation indicating one half step lower than the note named
- noun - freight car without permanent sides or roof
- noun - a deflated pneumatic tire
- noun - scenery consisting of a wooden frame covered with painted canvas
- noun - a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
- adj - having a smooth or even surface
- verb - to make or become flat
There are 5 letters in FLATS: A F L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLATS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLATS, to go: FLATS?
Rearrange the letters in FLATS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLATS
What's nearby FLATS
Lookup in Wiki for FLATS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLATS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLATS"