Is FAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - abstaining from food
- verb - abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons
- verb - abstain from eating
- adj - acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly
- adj - (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time
- adj - at a rapid tempo
- adj - (of surfaces) conducive to rapid speeds
- adj - resistant to destruction or fading
- adj - unrestrained by convention or morality
- adj - hurried and brief
- adj - securely fixed in place
- adj - unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- adj - (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time
- adv - quickly or rapidly (often used as a combining form)
- adv - firmly or closely
- Acting, moving, or capable of acting or moving quickly; swift.
- Accomplished in relatively little time: a fast visit.
- Indicating a time somewhat ahead of the actual time: The clock is fast.
- Adapted to or suitable for rapid movement: a fast running track.
- Designed for or compatible with a short exposure time: fast film.
- Disposed to dissipation; wild: ran with a fast crowd.
- Flouting conventional moral standards; sexually promiscuous.
- Resistant, as to destruction or fading: fast colors.
- Firmly fixed or fastened: a fast grip.
- Fixed firmly in place; secure: shutters that are fast against the rain.
- Firm in loyalty: fast friends.
- Lasting; permanent: fast rules and regulations.
- Deep; sound: in a fast sleep.
- In a secure manner; tightly: hold fast.
- To a sound degree; deeply: fast asleep.
- In a rapid manner; quickly.
- In quick succession: New ideas followed fast.
- Ahead of the correct or expected time: a watch that runs fast.
- In a dissipated, immoderate way: living fast.
- Close by; near.
- To abstain from food.
- To eat very little or abstain from certain foods, especially as a religious discipline.
- The act or practice of abstaining from or eating very little food.
- A period of such abstention or self-denial.
- adj - moving or able to move quickly
- verb - to abstain from eating
There are 4 letters in FAST: A F S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAST, to go: FAST?
Rearrange the letters in FAST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAST
What's nearby FAST
Lookup in Wiki for FAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAST"