Is STAFF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STAFF in various dictionaries:
- noun - personnel who assist their superior in carrying out an assigned task
- noun - a strong rod or stick with a specialized utilitarian purpose
- noun - the body of teachers and administrators at a school
- noun - building material consisting of plaster and hair
- noun - a rod carried as a symbol
- noun - (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
- verb - provide with staff
- verb - serve on the staff of
- A stick or cane carried as an aid in walking or climbing.
- A stout stick used as a weapon; a cudgel.
- A pole on which a flag is displayed; a flagstaff.
- A rod or baton carried as a symbol of authority.
- A group of assistants to a manager, an executive, or another person in authority.
- A group of military officers assigned to assist a commanding officer in an executive or advisory capacity.
- The personnel who carry out a specific enterprise: the nursing staff of a hospital.
- Something that serves as a staple or support.
- A set of five horizontal lines and four intermediate spaces used in notation to represent a sequence of pitches.
- To provide with a staff of workers or assistants.
- To serve on the staff of.
- A building material of plaster and fiber used as an exterior wall covering of temporary buildings, as at expositions.
- verb - to provide with a staff (a body of assistants)
There are 5 letters in STAFF: A F F S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STAFF
To search all scrabble anagrams of STAFF, to go: STAFF?
Rearrange the letters in STAFF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STAFF
What's nearby STAFF
Lookup in Wiki for STAFF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STAFF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STAFF"