Is FAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides)
- noun - a kind of body tissue containing stored fat that serves as a source of energy
- noun - excess bodily weight
- verb - make fat or plump
- adj - having an (over)abundance of flesh
- adj - having a relatively large diameter
- adj - containing or composed of fat
- adj - lucrative
- adj - marked by great fruitfulness
- The ester of glycerol and one, two, or three fatty acids.
- Any of various soft, solid, or semisolid organic compounds constituting the esters of glycerol and fatty acids and their associated organic groups.
- A mixture of such compounds occurring widely in organic tissue, especially in the adipose tissue of animals and in the seeds, nuts, and fruits of plants.
- Animal tissue containing such substances.
- A solidified animal or vegetable oil.
- Obesity; corpulence.
- The best or richest part: living off the fat of the land.
- Unnecessary excess: “would drain the appropriation’s fat without cutting into education’s muscle” (New York Times).
- Having much or too much fat or flesh; plump or obese.
- Full of fat or oil; greasy.
- Abounding in desirable elements.
- Fertile or productive; rich: “It was a fine, green, fat landscape” (Robert Louis Stevenson).
- Having an abundance or amplitude; well-stocked: a fat larder.
- Yielding profit or plenty; lucrative or rewarding: a fat promotion.
- Prosperous; wealthy: grew fat on illegal profits.
- Thick; large: a fat book.
- Very little or none at all: a fat lot of good it will do him.
- adj - having an abundance of flesh
There are 3 letters in FAT: A F T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAT, to go: FAT?
Rearrange the letters in FAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAT
What's nearby FAT
Lookup in Wiki for FAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAT"