Is WAFT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAFT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long flag
- verb - be driven or carried along, as by the air
- verb - blow gently
- To cause to go gently and smoothly through the air or over water.
- To float easily and gently, as on the air; drift: “It was a heat that wafted from streets, rolled between buildings and settled over sidewalks” (Sarah Lyall).
- Something, such as an odor, that is carried through the air.
- A light breeze; a rush of air.
- The act of fluttering or waving.
- A flag used for signaling or indicating wind direction.
- A signal with a flag.
- verb - to carry lightly over air or water
There are 4 letters in WAFT: A F T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAFT
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAFT, to go: WAFT?
Rearrange the letters in WAFT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAFT
What's nearby WAFT
Lookup in Wiki for WAFT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAFT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAFT"