Is RAFT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAFT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- verb - transport on a raft
- verb - travel by raft in water
- verb - make into a raft
- A flat structure, typically made of planks, logs, or barrels, that floats on water and is used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
- A flatbottomed inflatable craft for floating or drifting on water: shooting the rapids in a rubber raft.
- To convey on a raft.
- To travel by raft.
- verb - to transport on a raft (a type of buoyant structure)
There are 4 letters in RAFT: A F R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAFT
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAFT, to go: RAFT?
Rearrange the letters in RAFT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAFT
What's nearby RAFT
Lookup in Wiki for RAFT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAFT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAFT"