Is GRAFT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAFT in various dictionaries:
- noun - (surgery) tissue or organ transplanted from a donor to a recipient
- noun - the practice of offering something (usually money) in order to gain an illicit advantage
- noun - the act of grafting something onto something else
- verb - cause to grow together parts from different plants
- verb - place the organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
- To unite (a shoot or bud) with a growing plant by insertion or by placing in close contact.
- To join (a plant or plants) by such union.
- To transplant or implant (living tissue, for example) surgically into a bodily part to replace a damaged part or compensate for a defect.
- To join or unite closely: graft new customs onto old.
- To make a graft.
- To be or become joined.
- A detached shoot or bud united or to be united with a growing plant.
- The union or point of union of a detached shoot or bud with a growing plant by insertion or attachment.
- A plant produced by such union.
- Material, especially living tissue or an organ, surgically attached to or inserted into a bodily part to replace a damaged part or compensate for a defect.
- The procedure of implanting or transplanting such material.
- The configuration or condition resulting from such a procedure.
- Unscrupulous use of one’s position to derive profit or advantages; extortion.
- Money or an advantage gained or yielded by unscrupulous means.
- verb - to unite with a growing plant by insertion
There are 5 letters in GRAFT: A F G R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAFT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAFT, to go: GRAFT?
Rearrange the letters in GRAFT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRAFT
What's nearby GRAFT
Lookup in Wiki for GRAFT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAFT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAFT"