Is GRAFTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAFTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - (surgery) tissue or organ transplanted from a donor to a recipient
- noun - the practice of offering something (usually money) in order to gain an illicit advantage
- noun - the act of grafting something onto something else
- verb - cause to grow together parts from different plants
- verb - place the organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
- verb - to unite with a growing plant by insertion
There are 6 letters in GRAFTS: A F G R S T
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAFTS, to go: GRAFTS?
Rearrange the letters in GRAFTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GRAFTS
What's nearby GRAFTS
Lookup in Wiki for GRAFTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAFTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAFTS"