Is FAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a terrorist organization that seeks to overthrow the government dominated by Tutsi and to institute Hutu control again
- adj - located at a great distance in time or space or degree
- adj - being of a considerable distance or length
- adj - being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
- adj - beyond a norm in opinion or actions
- adv - to a considerable degree
- adv - at or to or from a great distance in space
- adv - at or to a certain point or degree
- adv - remote in time
- adv - to an advanced stage or point
- To, from, or at considerable distance: a cat that had strayed far from home.
- To a considerable degree; much: felt far better yesterday; eyes that seemed far too close together.
- Not at all; anything but: seems far from content; a test of strength that was far from a failure.
- To an advanced point or stage: a brilliant student who will go far.
- Being at considerable distance; remote: a far country.
- More distant than another: the far corner.
- Extensive or lengthy: a far trek.
- Far-seeing and comprehensive in thought or outlook: a commander of far vision.
- Marked by political views of the most advanced or extreme nature: the far right; the far left.
- Being on the right side of an animal or a vehicle.
- Being the animal or vehicle on the right.
- Up to the present moment: So far there’s been no word from them.
- To a limited extent: You can go only so far on five dollars.
- adv - at or to a great distance
There are 3 letters in FAR: A F R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAR, to go: FAR?
Rearrange the letters in FAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAR
What's nearby FAR
Lookup in Wiki for FAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAR"