Is FAIR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAIR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a traveling show
- noun - gathering of producers to promote business
- noun - a competitive exhibition of farm products
- noun - a sale of miscellany
- verb - join so that the external surfaces blend smoothly
- adj - free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception
- adj - not excessive or extreme
- adj - very pleasing to the eye
- adj - (of a baseball) hit between the foul lines
- adj - lacking exceptional quality or ability
- adj - attractively feminine
- adj - (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- adj - gained or earned without cheating or stealing
- adj - free of clouds or rain
- adj - (used of hair or skin) pale or light-colored
- adv - in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
- adv - without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner
- Of pleasing appearance, especially because of a pure or fresh quality; comely.
- Light in color, especially blond: fair hair.
- Of light complexion: fair skin.
- Free of clouds or storms; clear and sunny: fair skies.
- Free of blemishes or stains; clean and pure: one’s fair name.
- Promising; likely: We’re in a fair way to succeed.
- Having or exhibiting a disposition that is free of favoritism or bias; impartial: a fair mediator.
- Just to all parties; equitable: a compromise that is fair to both factions.
- Being in accordance with relative merit or significance: She wanted to receive her fair share of the proceeds.
- Consistent with rules, logic, or ethics: a fair tactic.
- Moderately good; mildly satisfying: gave only a fair performance of the sonata.
- Superficially true or appealing; specious: Don’t trust his fair promises.
- Lawful to hunt or attack: fair game.
- Free of all obstacles.
- In a proper or legal manner: playing fair.
- Directly; straight: a blow caught fair in the stomach.
- A beautiful or beloved woman.
- Loveliness; beauty.
- A gathering held at a specified time and place for the buying and selling of goods; a market.
- An exhibition, as of farm products or manufactured goods, usually accompanied by various competitions and entertainments: a state fair.
- An exhibition intended to inform people about a product or business opportunity: a computer fair; a job fair.
- An event, usually for the benefit of a charity or public institution, including entertainment and the sale of goods; a bazaar: a church fair.
- adj - free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice
- adj - having a surface that is free from irregularities
There are 4 letters in FAIR: A F I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAIR
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAIR, to go: FAIR?
Rearrange the letters in FAIR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAIR
What's nearby FAIR
Lookup in Wiki for FAIR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAIR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAIR"