Is FRAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the weight of a frail (basket) full of raisins or figs
- noun - a basket for holding dried fruit (especially raisins or figs)
- adj - physically weak
- adj - wanting in moral strength, courage, or will
- adj - easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- Physically weak; delicate: an invalid’s frail body.
- Not strong or substantial; slight: evidence too frail to stand up in court.
- Easily broken or destroyed; fragile.
- Easily led astray; morally weak.
- A rush basket for holding fruit, especially dried fruit.
- The quantity of fruit, such as raisins or figs, that such a basket can hold.
- adj - easily broken or damaged
- noun - a basket for holding dried fruits
There are 5 letters in FRAIL: A F I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRAIL, to go: FRAIL?
Rearrange the letters in FRAIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FRAIL
What's nearby FRAIL
Lookup in Wiki for FRAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRAIL"