Is RAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports
- noun - short for railway
- noun - a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
- noun - a horizontal bar (usually of wood or metal)
- noun - any of numerous widely distributed small wading birds of the family Rallidae having short wings and very long toes for running on soft mud
- verb - complain bitterly
- verb - enclose with rails
- verb - provide with rails
- verb - separate with a railing
- verb - convey (goods etc.) by rails
- verb - travel by rail or train
- verb - lay with rails
- verb - fish with a handline over the rails of a boat
- verb - spread negative information about
- verb - criticize severely
- A bar extending horizontally between supports, as in a fence.
- A structure made of such bars and supports and forming a barrier or guard; a railing.
- A steel bar used, usually in pairs, as a track for railroad cars or other wheeled vehicles.
- The railroad as a means of transportation: goods transported by rail.
- A horizontal piece of wood in a door or in paneling.
- Any of various marsh birds of the family Rallidae, characteristically having brownish plumage and short wings adapted only for short flights.
- verb - to scold in abusive or insolent language
There are 4 letters in RAIL: A I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAIL, to go: RAIL?
Rearrange the letters in RAIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAIL
What's nearby RAIL
Lookup in Wiki for RAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAIL"