Is LIBRA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIBRA in various dictionaries:
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Libra
- noun - a small faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere
- noun - the seventh sign of the zodiac
- A constellation in the Southern Hemisphere near Scorpius and Virgo.
- The seventh sign of the zodiac in astrology.
- One who is born under this sign.
- noun - an ancient Roman unit of weight
- noun - a former gold coin of Peru
There are 5 letters in LIBRA: A B I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBRA
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIBRA, to go: LIBRA?
Rearrange the letters in LIBRA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIBRA
What's nearby LIBRA
Lookup in Wiki for LIBRA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIBRA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIBRA"