Is BRAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small net used to draw fish into a boat
- noun - a small rope (one of several) used to draw a sail in
- verb - take in a sail with a brail
- verb - haul fish aboard with brails
- One of several small ropes attached to the leech of a sail for drawing the sail in or up.
- A small net for drawing fish from a trap or a larger net into a boat.
- To gather in (a sail) with brails.
- To haul in (fish) with a brail.
- verb - to haul in a sail
There are 5 letters in BRAIL: A B I L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRAIL, to go: BRAIL?
Rearrange the letters in BRAIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRAIL
What's nearby BRAIL
Lookup in Wiki for BRAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRAIL"