Is TRAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a track or mark left by something that has passed
- noun - a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
- noun - evidence pointing to a possible solution
- verb - to lag or linger behind
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly
- verb - hang down so as to drag along the ground
- verb - drag loosely along a surface
- To allow to drag or stream behind, as along the ground: The dog ran off, trailing its leash.
- To drag (the body, for example) wearily or heavily.
- To follow the traces or scent of, as in hunting; track.
- To follow the course taken by; pursue: trail a fugitive.
- To follow behind: several cruisers trailed by an escorting destroyer.
- To lag behind (an opponent): trailed the league leader by four games.
- To drag or be dragged along, brushing the ground: The queen’s long robe trailed behind.
- To extend, grow, or droop loosely over a surface: vines trailing through the garden.
- To drift in a thin stream: smoke trailing from a dying fire.
- To become gradually fainter; dwindle: His voice trailed off in confusion.
- To walk or proceed with dragging steps; trudge.
- To be behind in competition; lag: trailing by two goals in the second period.
- Something that hangs loose and long: Trails of ticker tape floated down from office windows.
- Something that is drawn along or follows behind; a train: the senator, followed by a trail of reporters.
- A succession of things that come afterward or are left behind: left a trail of broken promises.
- A mark or trace left by something that has moved or been dragged by.
- A succession of such marks indicating a course taken; a track: the trail of a hunted animal.
- A marked or beaten path, as through woods or wilderness.
- An overland route: the pioneers’ trail across the prairies.
- The part of a gun carriage that rests or slides on the ground.
- The act of trailing.
- verb - to drag along a surface
There are 5 letters in TRAIL: A I L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRAIL, to go: TRAIL?
Rearrange the letters in TRAIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRAIL
What's nearby TRAIL
Lookup in Wiki for TRAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRAIL"