Is TRIALS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIALS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of testing something
- noun - trying something to find out about it
- noun - the act of undergoing testing
- noun - (law) the determination of a person's innocence or guilt by due process of law
- noun - (sports) a preliminary competition to determine qualifications
- noun - an annoying or frustrating or catastrophic event
- noun - a judicial examination
There are 6 letters in TRIALS: A I L R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIALS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIALS, to go: TRIALS?
Rearrange the letters in TRIALS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TRIALS
5 letters out of TRIALS
4 letters out of TRIALS
3 letters out of TRIALS
2 letters out of TRIALS
Contextual use of TRIALS
What's nearby TRIALS
Lookup in Wiki for TRIALS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIALS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIALS"