Is TAIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body
- noun - the time of the last part of something
- noun - any projection that resembles the tail of an animal
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- noun - (usually plural) the reverse side of a coin that does not bear the representation of a person's head
- noun - the rear part of an aircraft
- noun - the rear part of a ship
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- verb - remove the stalk of fruits or berries
- The posterior part of an animal, especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body.
- The bottom, rear, or hindmost part: the tail of a shirt.
- The rear end of a wagon or other vehicle.
- The rear portion of the fuselage of an aircraft.
- An assembly of stabilizing planes and control surfaces in this rear portion.
- The vaned rear portion of a bomb or missile.
- An appendage to the rear or bottom of a thing: the tail of a kite.
- The long luminous stream of gas and dust forced from the head of a comet when it is close to the sun.
- A braid of hair; a pigtail.
- Something that follows or takes the last place: the tail of a journey.
- A train of followers; a retinue.
- The end of a line of persons or things.
- The short closing line of certain stanzas of verse.
- The refuse or dross remaining from processes such as distilling or milling.
- The bottom of a page; the bottom margin.
- The side of a coin not having the principal design and the date.
- The trail of a person or an animal in flight.
- A person assigned or employed to follow and report on someone else’s movements and actions: The police put a tail on the suspected drug dealer.
- A formal evening costume typically worn by men.
- A swallowtailed coat.
- The buttocks.
- A sexual partner, especially a woman or girl.
- Of or relating to a tail or tails: tail feathers.
- Situated in the tail, as of an airplane: a tail gunner.
- To provide with a tail: tail a kite.
- To deprive of a tail; dock.
- To serve as the tail of: The Santa Claus float tailed the parade.
- To connect (often dissimilar or incongruous objects) by or as if by the tail or end: tail two ideas together.
- To set one end of (a beam, board, or brick) into a wall.
- To follow and keep under surveillance.
- To become lengthened or spaced when moving in a line: The patrol tailed out in pairs.
- To be inserted at one end into a wall, as a floor timber or beam.
- To follow: tailed after the leader.
- To go aground with the stern foremost.
- To lie or swing with the stern in a named direction, as when riding at anchor or on a mooring.
- Being in tail: a tail estate.
- verb - to provide with a tail (a hindmost part)
There are 4 letters in TAIL: A I L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAIL, to go: TAIL?
Rearrange the letters in TAIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAIL
What's nearby TAIL
Lookup in Wiki for TAIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAIL"