Is VITAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VITAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - urgently needed
- adj - performing an essential function in the living body
- adj - full of spirit
- adj - manifesting or characteristic of life
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of life.
- Necessary to the continuation of life; life-sustaining: a vital organ; vital nutrients.
- Full of life; animated: “The population of the teeming, vital slum... declined” (Rick Hampson).
- Imparting life or animation; invigorating: the sun’s vital rays.
- Necessary to continued existence or effectiveness; essential: “Irrigation was vital to early civilization” (William H.
- Concerned with or recording data pertinent to lives: vital records.
- Used or done on a living cell or tissue: vital dyes; vital staining.
- Destructive to life; fatal: a vital injury.
- adj - necessary to life
There are 5 letters in VITAL: A I L T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VITAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of VITAL, to go: VITAL?
Rearrange the letters in VITAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VITAL
What's nearby VITAL
Lookup in Wiki for VITAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VITAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VITAL"