Is TAILS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAILS in various dictionaries:
- noun - formalwear consisting of full evening dress for men
- noun - the posterior part of the body of a vertebrate especially when elongated and extending beyond the trunk or main part of the body
- noun - the time of the last part of something
- noun - any projection that resembles the tail of an animal
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- noun - (usually plural) the reverse side of a coin that does not bear the representation of a person's head
- noun - the rear part of an aircraft
- noun - the rear part of a ship
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- verb - remove the stalk of fruits or berries
- verb - to provide with a tail (a hindmost part)
There are 5 letters in TAILS: A I L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TAILS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAILS, to go: TAILS?
Rearrange the letters in TAILS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TAILS
What's nearby TAILS
Lookup in Wiki for TAILS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAILS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAILS"