Is STRIA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRIA in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of a number of tiny parallel grooves such as: the scratches left by a glacier on rocks or the streaks or ridges in muscle tissue
- noun - a stripe or stripes of contrasting color
- A thin, narrow groove or channel.
- A thin line or band, especially one of several that are parallel or close together: a characteristic stria of contractile tissue.
- noun - a thin groove, stripe, or streak
There are 5 letters in STRIA: A I R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIA
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRIA, to go: STRIA?
Rearrange the letters in STRIA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STRIA
What's nearby STRIA
Lookup in Wiki for STRIA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRIA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRIA"