Is SATIRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SATIRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - witty language used to convey insults or scorn
- A literary work in which human vice or folly is attacked through irony, derision, or wit.
- The branch of literature constituting such works.
- Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose folly, vice, or stupidity.
- adj - the use of derisive wit to attack folly or wickedness [n -S] : SATIRIC
There are 6 letters in SATIRE: A E I R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SATIRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SATIRE, to go: SATIRE?
Rearrange the letters in SATIRE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SATIRE
5 letters out of SATIRE
4 letters out of SATIRE
3 letters out of SATIRE
2 letters out of SATIRE
Contextual use of SATIRE
What's nearby SATIRE
Lookup in Wiki for SATIRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SATIRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SATIRE"