Is TRIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- verb - make an effort or attempt
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- verb - take a sample of
- verb - examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process
- verb - give pain or trouble to
- verb - test the limits of
- verb - melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities
- verb - put on a garment in order to see whether it fits and looks nice
- verb - to make an effort to do or accomplish
There are 5 letters in TRIES: E I R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRIES, to go: TRIES?
Rearrange the letters in TRIES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRIES
What's nearby TRIES
Lookup in Wiki for TRIES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRIES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRIES"