Is PRIEST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRIEST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a clergyman in Christian churches who has the authority to perform or administer various religious rites
- noun - a person who performs religious duties and ceremonies in a non-Christian religion
- In many Christian churches, a member of the second grade of clergy ranking below a bishop but above a deacon and having authority to administer the sacraments.
- A person having the authority to perform and administer religious rites.
- One whose role is considered comparable to that of a priest: computers and their priests.
- verb - to ordain as a priest (one authorized to perform religious rites)
There are 6 letters in PRIEST: E I P R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIEST
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRIEST, to go: PRIEST?
Rearrange the letters in PRIEST and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PRIEST
5 letters out of PRIEST
4 letters out of PRIEST
3 letters out of PRIEST
2 letters out of PRIEST
Contextual use of PRIEST
What's nearby PRIEST
Lookup in Wiki for PRIEST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRIEST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRIEST"