Is PRIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy iron lever with one end forged into a wedge
- verb - to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
- verb - be nosey
- verb - search or inquire in a meddlesome way
- verb - make an uninvited or presumptuous inquiry
- adv - to inquire impertinently into private matters [v PRIED, PRYING, PRIES] : PRYINGLY
There are 5 letters in PRIES: E I P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRIES, to go: PRIES?
Rearrange the letters in PRIES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRIES
What's nearby PRIES
Lookup in Wiki for PRIES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRIES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRIES"