Is SPIDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPIDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - predatory arachnid with eight legs, two poison fangs, two feelers, and usually two silk-spinning organs at the back end of the body
- noun - a computer program that prowls the internet looking for publicly accessible resources that can be added to a database
- noun - a skillet made of cast iron
- Any of numerous arachnids of the order Araneae, having a body divided into a cephalothorax bearing eight legs, two poison fangs, and two feelers and an unsegmented abdomen bearing several spinnerets that produce the silk used to make nests, cocoons, or webs for trapping insects.
- One that resembles a spider, as in appearance, character, or movement.
- A trivet.
- noun - any of a class of segmented invertebrate animals
There are 6 letters in SPIDER: D E I P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPIDER, to go: SPIDER?
Rearrange the letters in SPIDER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SPIDER
5 letters out of SPIDER
4 letters out of SPIDER
3 letters out of SPIDER
2 letters out of SPIDER
Contextual use of SPIDER
What's nearby SPIDER
Lookup in Wiki for SPIDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPIDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPIDER"