Is PRIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRIDE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of self-respect and personal worth
- noun - satisfaction with your (or another's) achievements
- noun - the trait of being spurred on by a dislike of falling below your standards
- noun - a group of lions
- noun - unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- verb - be proud of
- A sense of one’s own proper dignity or value; self-respect.
- Pleasure or satisfaction taken in an achievement, a possession, or an association: parental pride.
- Arrogant or disdainful conduct or treatment; haughtiness.
- A cause or source of pleasure or satisfaction; the best of a group or class: These soldiers were their country’s pride.
- The most successful or thriving condition; prime: the pride of youth.
- An excessively high opinion of oneself; conceit.
- Mettle or spirit in horses.
- A company of lions.
- A flamboyant or impressive group: a pride of acrobats.
- verb - to feel pride (a feeling of self-esteem)
There are 5 letters in PRIDE: D E I P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRIDE, to go: PRIDE?
Rearrange the letters in PRIDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PRIDE
What's nearby PRIDE
Lookup in Wiki for PRIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRIDE"