Is DRIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DRIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - flowing in drops
- noun - the sound of a liquid falling drop by drop
- noun - (architecture) a projection from a cornice or sill designed to protect the area below from rainwater (as over a window or doorway)
- verb - fall in drops
- verb - let or cause to fall in drops
- To fall in drops: Water is dripping from that leaky faucet.
- To shed drops: an umbrella that is dripping all over the floor.
- To ooze or be saturated with or as if with liquid: “His playing drips with exaggerated rubato and unorthodox tempi” (Annalyn Swan).
- The process of forming and falling in drops.
- Liquid or moisture that falls in drops.
- A slight intermittent flow or leak: fixed the drip in the faucet.
- The sound made by liquid falling in drops: listened to the steady drip of the rain.
- A projection on a cornice or sill that protects the area below from rainwater.
- A tiresome or annoying person.
- verb - to fall in drops
There are 4 letters in DRIP: D I P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DRIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of DRIP, to go: DRIP?
Rearrange the letters in DRIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DRIP
What's nearby DRIP
Lookup in Wiki for DRIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DRIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DRIP"