Is PERIOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERIOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - an amount of time
- noun - the interval taken to complete one cycle of a regularly repeating phenomenon
- noun - (ice hockey) one of three divisions into which play is divided in hockey games
- noun - a unit of geological time during which a system of rocks formed
- noun - the end or completion of something
- noun - the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause
- noun - a punctuation mark (.) placed at the end of a declarative sentence to indicate a full stop or after abbreviations
- An interval of time characterized by the occurrence of a certain condition, event, or phenomenon: a period of economic prosperity.
- An interval of time characterized by the prevalence of a specified culture, ideology, or technology: artifacts of the pre-Columbian period.
- An interval regarded as a distinct evolutionary or developmental phase: Picasso’s early career is divided into his blue period and rose period.
- A unit of time, longer than an epoch and shorter than an era.
- Any of the divisions of the academic day.
- A division of the playing time of a game.
- The time interval between two successive occurrences of a recurrent event or phases of an event; a cycle.
- An instance or occurrence of menstruation.
- A point or portion of time at which something is ended; a completion or conclusion.
- The full pause at the end of a spoken sentence.
- A punctuation mark (.
- A sentence of several carefully balanced clauses in formal writing.
- A metrical unit of quantitative verse consisting of two or more cola.
- An analogous unit or division of classical Greek or Latin prose.
- A group of two or more phrases within a composition, made up of 8 or 16 measures and terminating with a cadence.
- The least interval in the range of the independent variable of a periodic function of a real variable in which all possible values of the dependent variable are assumed.
- A group of digits separated by commas in a written number.
- The number of digits that repeat in a repeating decimal.
- A sequence of elements arranged in order of increasing atomic number and forming one of the horizontal rows in the periodic table.
- noun - a portion of time
There are 6 letters in PERIOD: D E I O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERIOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERIOD, to go: PERIOD?
Rearrange the letters in PERIOD and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PERIOD
5 letters out of PERIOD
4 letters out of PERIOD
3 letters out of PERIOD
2 letters out of PERIOD
Contextual use of PERIOD
What's nearby PERIOD
Lookup in Wiki for PERIOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERIOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERIOD"