Is PERIODS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERIODS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an amount of time
- noun - the interval taken to complete one cycle of a regularly repeating phenomenon
- noun - (ice hockey) one of three divisions into which play is divided in hockey games
- noun - a unit of geological time during which a system of rocks formed
- noun - the end or completion of something
- noun - the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause
- noun - a punctuation mark (.) placed at the end of a declarative sentence to indicate a full stop or after abbreviations
- noun - a portion of time
There are 7 letters in PERIODS: D E I O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERIODS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERIODS, to go: PERIODS?
Rearrange the letters in PERIODS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PERIODS
6 letters out of PERIODS
5 letters out of PERIODS
4 letters out of PERIODS
3 letters out of PERIODS
2 letters out of PERIODS
Contextual use of PERIODS
What's nearby PERIODS
Lookup in Wiki for PERIODS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERIODS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERIODS"