Is POISE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POISE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter
- noun - a state of being balanced in a stable equilibrium
- noun - great coolness and composure under strain
- verb - be motionless, in suspension
- verb - prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- verb - cause to be balanced or suspended
- verb - hold or carry in equilibrium
- A state of balance or equilibrium; stability.
- Freedom from affectation or embarrassment; composure.
- The bearing or deportment of the head or body; mien.
- A state or condition of hovering or being suspended.
- A centimeter-gram-second unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter.
- verb - to hold in a state of equilibrium
There are 5 letters in POISE: E I O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POISE
To search all scrabble anagrams of POISE, to go: POISE?
Rearrange the letters in POISE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POISE
What's nearby POISE
Lookup in Wiki for POISE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POISE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POISE"