Is IMPOSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPOSE in various dictionaries:
- verb - compel to behave in a certain way
- verb - impose something unpleasant
- verb - impose and collect
- To establish or apply as compulsory; levy: impose a tax.
- To obtrude or force (oneself, for example) on another or others.
- To take unfair advantage: You are always imposing on their generosity.
- verb - to establish as compulsory
There are 6 letters in IMPOSE: E I M O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPOSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPOSE, to go: IMPOSE?
Rearrange the letters in IMPOSE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of IMPOSE
5 letters out of IMPOSE
4 letters out of IMPOSE
3 letters out of IMPOSE
2 letters out of IMPOSE
Contextual use of IMPOSE
What's nearby IMPOSE
Lookup in Wiki for IMPOSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPOSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPOSE"