Is COPIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COPIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record)
- noun - a thing made to be similar or identical to another thing
- noun - matter to be printed
- noun - material suitable for a journalistic account
- verb - copy down as is
- verb - reproduce someone's behavior or looks
- verb - reproduce or make an exact copy of
- verb - make a replica of
- verb - to behave in the same way as
There are 6 letters in COPIES: C E I O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COPIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of COPIES, to go: COPIES?
Rearrange the letters in COPIES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of COPIES
5 letters out of COPIES
4 letters out of COPIES
3 letters out of COPIES
2 letters out of COPIES
Contextual use of COPIES
What's nearby COPIES
Lookup in Wiki for COPIES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COPIES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COPIES"