Is COP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COP in various dictionaries:
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- verb - take by theft
- verb - take into custody
- To take unlawfully or without permission; steal.
- To get hold of; gain or win: a show that copped four awards; copped a ticket to the game.
- To avoid fulfilling a commitment or responsibility; renege: copped out on my friends; copped out by ducking the issue.
- A cone-shaped or cylindrical roll of yarn or thread wound on a spindle.
- A summit or crest, as of a hill.
- verb - to take without right or permission
There are 3 letters in COP: C O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COP
To search all scrabble anagrams of COP, to go: COP?
Rearrange the letters in COP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COP
What's nearby COP
Lookup in Wiki for COP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COP"