Is COPY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COPY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record)
- noun - a thing made to be similar or identical to another thing
- noun - matter to be printed
- noun - material suitable for a journalistic account
- verb - copy down as is
- verb - reproduce someone's behavior or looks
- verb - reproduce or make an exact copy of
- verb - make a replica of
- An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate: a copy of a painting; made two copies of the letter.
- One specimen or example of a printed text or picture: an autographed copy of a novel.
- The words to be printed or spoken in an advertisement.
- Suitable source material for journalism: Celebrities make good copy.
- To make a reproduction or copy of.
- To follow as a model or pattern; imitate.
- To make a copy or copies.
- To admit of being copied: colored ink that does not copy well.
- verb - to behave in the same way as
There are 4 letters in COPY: C O P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COPY
To search all scrabble anagrams of COPY, to go: COPY?
Rearrange the letters in COPY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COPY
What's nearby COPY
Lookup in Wiki for COPY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COPY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COPY"