Is CROP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the yield from plants in a single growing season
- noun - a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
- noun - a collection of people or things appearing together
- noun - the output of something in a season
- noun - the stock or handle of a whip
- noun - a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
- verb - cut short
- verb - prepare for crops
- verb - yield crops
- verb - let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- Cultivated plants or agricultural produce, such as grain, vegetables, or fruit.
- The total yield of such produce in a particular season or place.
- A group, quantity, or supply appearing at one time: a crop of new ideas.
- A short haircut.
- An earmark on an animal.
- A short whip used in horseback riding, with a loop serving as a lash.
- The stock of a whip.
- A pouchlike enlargement of a bird’s gullet in which food is partially digested or stored for regurgitation to nestlings.
- A similar enlargement in the digestive tract of annelids and insects.
- To cut or bite off the tops or ends of: crop a hedge; sheep cropping grass.
- To cut (hair, for example) very short.
- To clip (an animal’s ears, for example).
- To trim (a photograph or picture, for example).
- To harvest: crop salmon.
- To cause to grow or yield a crop.
- To feed on growing grasses and herbage.
- To plant, grow, or yield a crop.
- verb - to cut off short
There are 4 letters in CROP: C O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROP, to go: CROP?
Rearrange the letters in CROP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CROP
What's nearby CROP
Lookup in Wiki for CROP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROP"