Is CROPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the yield from plants in a single growing season
- noun - a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
- noun - a collection of people or things appearing together
- noun - the output of something in a season
- noun - the stock or handle of a whip
- noun - a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
- verb - cut short
- verb - prepare for crops
- verb - yield crops
- verb - let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- verb - feed as in a meadow or pasture
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - to cut off short
There are 5 letters in CROPS: C O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROPS, to go: CROPS?
Rearrange the letters in CROPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CROPS
What's nearby CROPS
Lookup in Wiki for CROPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROPS"