Is CORPUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORPUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - capital as contrasted with the income derived from it
- noun - a collection of writings
- noun - the main part of an organ or other bodily structure
- A large collection of writings of a specific kind or on a specific subject.
- The principal or capital, as distinguished from the interest or income, as of a fund or estate.
- The main part of a bodily structure or organ.
- A distinct bodily mass or organ having a specific function.
- The overall length of a violin.
- noun - a human or animal body
There are 6 letters in CORPUS: C O P R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORPUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORPUS, to go: CORPUS?
Rearrange the letters in CORPUS and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CORPUS
5 letters out of CORPUS
4 letters out of CORPUS
3 letters out of CORPUS
2 letters out of CORPUS
Contextual use of CORPUS
What's nearby CORPUS
Lookup in Wiki for CORPUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORPUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORPUS"