Is CORPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an army unit usually consisting of two or more divisions and their support
- noun - a body of people associated together
- noun - a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
- A separate branch or department of the armed forces having a specialized function.
- A tactical unit of ground combat forces between a division and an army commanded by a lieutenant general and composed of two or more divisions and auxiliary service troops.
- noun - a military unit
There are 5 letters in CORPS: C O P R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORPS, to go: CORPS?
Rearrange the letters in CORPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORPS
What's nearby CORPS
Lookup in Wiki for CORPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORPS"