Is CROUP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROUP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a disease of infants and young children
- noun - the part of an animal that corresponds to the human buttocks
- A pathological condition of the larynx, especially in infants and children, that is characterized by respiratory difficulty and a hoarse, brassy cough.
- The rump of a beast of burden, especially a horse.
- noun - a disease of the throat
There are 5 letters in CROUP: C O P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROUP
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROUP, to go: CROUP?
Rearrange the letters in CROUP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CROUP
What's nearby CROUP
Lookup in Wiki for CROUP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROUP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROUP"