Is POUR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of POUR in various dictionaries:
- verb - cause to run
- verb - move in large numbers
- verb - pour out
- verb - flow in a spurt
- verb - supply in large amounts or quantities
- verb - rain heavily
- To make (a liquid or granular solid) stream or flow, as from a container.
- To send forth, produce, express, or utter copiously, as if in a stream or flood: poured money into the project; poured out my inner thoughts.
- To stream or flow continuously or profusely.
- To rain hard or heavily.
- To pass or proceed in large numbers or quantity: Students poured into the auditorium.
- A pouring or flowing forth, especially a downpour of rain.
- adj - to cause to flow [v -ED, -ING, -S] : POURABLE
There are 4 letters in POUR: O P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to POUR
To search all scrabble anagrams of POUR, to go: POUR?
Rearrange the letters in POUR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of POUR
What's nearby POUR
Lookup in Wiki for POUR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of POUR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: POUR"