Is GROUP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GROUP in various dictionaries:
- noun - any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- noun - (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
- noun - a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- verb - arrange into a group or groups
- verb - form a group or group together
- An assemblage of persons or objects gathered or located together; an aggregation: a group of dinner guests; a group of buildings near the road.
- Two or more figures that make up a unit or design, as in sculpture.
- A number of individuals or things considered together because of similarities: a small group of supporters across the country.
- A category of related languages that is less inclusive than a family.
- A military unit consisting of two or more battalions and a headquarters.
- A unit of two or more squadrons in the U.
- Two or more atoms behaving or regarded as behaving as a single chemical unit.
- A column in the periodic table of the elements.
- A stratigraphic unit, especially a unit consisting of two or more formations deposited during a single geologic era.
- A set with an associative binary operation under which the set is closed, which contains an identity element and an inverse for every element in the set.
- verb - to arrange in a group (an assemblage of persons or things)
There are 5 letters in GROUP: G O P R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GROUP
To search all scrabble anagrams of GROUP, to go: GROUP?
Rearrange the letters in GROUP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GROUP
What's nearby GROUP
Lookup in Wiki for GROUP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GROUP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GROUP"