Is GROUPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GROUPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- noun - (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
- noun - a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- verb - arrange into a group or groups
- verb - form a group or group together
- verb - to arrange in a group (an assemblage of persons or things)
There are 6 letters in GROUPS: G O P R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GROUPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GROUPS, to go: GROUPS?
Rearrange the letters in GROUPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GROUPS
What's nearby GROUPS
Lookup in Wiki for GROUPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GROUPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GROUPS"